• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Location on DMU (GWR)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mtrain

HI All, Sorry if this is the wrong place

Can anyone tell me where the locations of bikes and Wheelchair users are on Class 150 (2 and 3 Car) and 158 (3 Car) for GWR? Thanks

And is the order of the coaches on them ABC - C being the additional or B being the additional carriage from a 2 car to a 3 car?
M.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mitchell Hurd

On Moderation

Can anyone tell me where the locations of bikes and Wheelchair users are on Class 150 (2 and 3 Car) and 158 (3 Car) for GWR? Thanks

And is the order of the coaches on them ABC - C being the additional or B being the additional carriage from a 2 car to a 3 car?
M.

Sorry, just seen this post. I'm not sure on bike spaces on Class 150's and 158's - I believe you can't make cycle reservations on these (you'd have to check with GWR about this).

As regards wheelchair spaces: On the 2-car 150's, these are located at the end of either coach virtually where the corridor connectors are. On the 158's, the wheelchair spaces are at the Coach A end of Coach B (on the 4-car sets there's 2 Coach A's and 2 Coach B's).

Sorry I can't be of more help.

paulwestwood

M.
Good Afternoon, only just seen this so hope it helps.
Class 150/2 Cycle Spaces are in the Non Toilet Coach near the Crew Vestibule Area (572xx)
Class 150/2 Wheelchair Spaces are in the Toilet Coach towards the corridor connection (522xx)
Class 158 Cycle Spaces are located towards the middle of the train ie the corridor connection area. Wheelchair spaces also located towards the middle of the train.
As far as i'm aware it's only the Turbo's are labelled now A-B-C-D-E.
The 3 158's may still have A-B-C also.

Status
Not open for further replies.