• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LOCK DOWN stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gathursty

Established Member
Will any of you be planning to specifically visit either of the following to celebrate the easing of lockdown restrictions:

LOCK

Aslockton
Clock House
Enfield Lock
Lockerbie
Lockwood
Matlock
Matlock Bath
Plockton
Whitlocks End

DOWN

Blakedown
Brimsdown
Clifton Down
Downham Market
Epsom Downs
Hackney Downs
Pokesdown (for Boscombe)
Quintrell Downs
Riddlesdown
Sandown
Snowdown?

Me: Maybe Matlock.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
I won't specifically get off at Pokesdown for Boscombe (though I have in the past), but I certainly have a ride down to Weymouth through the beautiful New Forest on the agenda.

Ianno87

Veteran Member
May pass through Downham Market (and its NSE red lampposts) on a trip to King's Lynn to sample the new 8 car working.

Clifton Down possibly in August with a few days in Bristol, and take my kids to Bristol Zoo.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Will any of you be planning to specifically visit either of the following to celebrate the easing of lockdown restrictions:

LOCK

Aslockton
Clock House
Enfield Lock
Lockerbie
Lockwood
Matlock
Matlock Bath
Plockton
Whitlocks End

DOWN

Blakedown
Brimsdown
Clifton Down
Downham Market
Epsom Downs
Hackney Downs
Pokesdown (for Boscombe)
Quintrell Downs
Riddlesdown
Sandown
Snowdown?

Me: Maybe Matlock.
Interesting idea!

Once we are released on 12th April I am doing a Heart of England 3 in 7 rover, so I may well make sure I call at Whitlocks End just to keep in the spirit!

Blindtraveler

Established Member
Great thread and clever idea. A 100 pluss mph dash through Lockerbie is almost inevitable as I reacquaint myself with my beloved WCML

As for clockhouse, it's the only one I need on that line so may have to make it one of my early targets for new stations this year. Was counting up the other day actually and was quite surprised to find I'd scored 11 in total for 2020 which was impressive given that I don't as a rule go after stations and also that I did very little that was new in terms of bashing or travelling generally post lockdown last year

Status
Not open for further replies.