• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Log Train! (South West)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

Sorry to bother you about this one but I am still to see it running and getting irritated by that fact!

I know it came down on Wednesday for a number of reasons as it was on RTT, (although left nearly 3 hours behind it's original schedule) and a screenshot was taken via the Dawlish webcam through the excellent railcam.org.

Usually it returns the following day in the afternoon; I spent the whole day yesterday at Dawlish Warren waiting for it, but obviously it didn't show up! Was a nice day though :D

Nothing for it's return on RTT right up to next week??
Go on, someone tell me it went this morning or late last night!?!?!? :-x

Thanks all

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CC 72100

Established Member
56094 still sat at Newton abbot at the moment. Also out is one of the white HP power cars, leading the 07:41 Penzance - London Pad

56094 still sat at Newton abbot at the moment. Also out is one of the white HP power cars, leading the 07:41 Penzance - London Pad

Oh ok it's still there, thats something at least. Thanks very much AdamW

...As for the 'hp' HST, saw that one yesterday, looks a bit stupid!! :roll:
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Its now on RTT, due to leave today at 14.54 http://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/train/O90289/2013/05/31/advanced

I finish work at 1600... Not best pleased!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.