• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

london bridge to sittingbourne

Status
Not open for further replies.

rainbow1

Hi I have two questions the first is any permitted route could you tell me all the permitted routes betwen sittingbourne and london bridge and the return journey back please

The second question is sunday travel how would I get from london bridge to sittingbourne at about 8.30pm I will be buying the cheapest ticket which will not include tubes or high speed trains, so cant go to st Pancras station thank you for your help

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dzug2

I think the short answer is you can't do the journey on a Sunday - in the near future anyway. You need to get to Victoria, take a Gillingham train and a replacement bus from there. Or St Pancras - which you don't want.

On some Sundays there are trains from Cannon Street which may call at London Bridge but only go to Rochester or Gillingham

There's a (super?) off peak single at £17.60 or a web single at the same price

Last edited:

rainbow1

I will need a return ticket ,to go to st Pancras is a lot more money I think so could I go to victoria and get a train to london bridge

greatkingrat

Established Member
Tickets will be accepted on the Underground between Victoria and London Bridge.

rainbow1

How do I use the underground between london bridge and victoria

how long will it take ,

is it straight through or do I change

do I need a different ticket to include tubes or is it included if so is this only on a sunday ,

sorry for all the questions

island

Veteran Member
You need to take the District or Circle line to Westminster and change onto the Jubilee line to London Bridge.

It takes around 15 minutes depending on whether the trains are there when you get to the platforms.

Status
Not open for further replies.