• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Euston WTT entries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MOONY

Hi, I have been examining the current EWTTs for the WCML, not having looked at them for some time, and I note that CB02 and CB05 appear to not promulgate Euston arrival times. Indeed, there is no "Arr" line of entry for Euston.

Also, I have noticed a capital "T" interposed in en-route station call times also "TB" for terminal departures. and "TF" for terminal arrivals, and there appears to be no reference to these abbreviations in the Index sections of the WTTs

Some location assistance from a WTT guru would be much appreciated!

Many thanks,

Moony

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Robski_

Hi, I have been examining the current EWTTs for the WCML, not having looked at them for some time, and I note that CB02 and CB05 appear to not promulgate Euston arrival times. Indeed, there is no "Arr" line of entry for Euston.
It appears to be an error from when the files were generated.
Also, I have noticed a capital "T" interposed in en-route station call times also "TB" for terminal departures. and "TF" for terminal arrivals, and there appears to be no reference to these abbreviations in the Index sections of the WTTs
They are activity codes. The ones you mention are defined below.
ActivityDescription
TStops to Take Up and Set Down passengers
TBTrain Begins (Origin)
TFTrain Finishes (Destination)
Source (including all the other activity codes): https://wiki.openraildata.com//index.php?title=Activity_codes

MOONY

Many thanks Robski_.

If you look at the List of abbreviations in the relevant WTT sections there are other errors - amongst these I found a reference to a class 390 Pendolino still being 8 coaches!

Moony

Status
Not open for further replies.