• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London 'Great Escape' 23/10/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
A selection of pictures from a day in London yesterday can be viewed here.

Enjoy!

(Pictures include Kings Cross Square, a couple of Freightliners at Stratford, The view from the Emirates Airline and Networkers at London Bridge.)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Wow, I like the ones at Bridge :)

Favorite one is the one on the Emirates Line, the DLR train fits the frame very well!
Did better than my attempt of a photo of a DLR train, last time I did it no DLR train went past until we got back 'landing' into Greenwich, and that was doing a 360 tour too!

Established Member
Wow, I like the ones at Bridge :)

Thank You :) I like going to London Bridge - there's always plenty going on and I can experiment with a long lens too...

heart-of-wessex said:
Did better than my attempt of a photo of a DLR train, last time I did it no DLR train went past until we got back 'landing' into Greenwich, and that was doing a 360 tour too!

:lol: At least three passed when I was on it. It's just luck I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.