• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London midland platform assistant assessment centre

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikkisixx

Hi guys,

Does anybody have any idea what i can expect next week for the assessment centre in birmingham?

Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hello mate, just realised who you are, we spoke about music, I'm the big skinhead with the goatee, did you get the London Midland job? Or you taking the Virgin one? Did they tell you if you didn't get this you would be retained and offered something further along?

mikkisixx

Hi mate, yea that was me. No i didnt get the job, just a flat refusal no keeping on file or anything. What about you buddy?
Yes i start at virgin in september :)

Didn't get it but they have retained me for 6 months, emailed asking for specific feedback from my interview as to where I could improve, and they emailed back saying all feedback was positive, hence me being retained, have applied for a job at 102 New St, and CSA with Virgin, wonder who got it, I reckon the kid from Worcester

Status
Not open for further replies.