• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland Qualified Train Driver Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

flu

Hi

I have a interview with London Midland next week for qualified driver and was wondering if anyone has been through the same recently and can give me a heads up what to expect and what sort of questions that they ask.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
When can you start?

Won't matter. The last batch of LM Trainees have been told to stay at home for likely 18 months before they can get an instructor. LM Only interested in having them on the books to meet franchise change commitments, doesn't matter they are not productive...

Starman

I'm currently in the pipeline for trainee driver having completed the process including medical over a year ago. Must say I'm beginning to wonder if I'll ever get offered this position in light of this.

Lembot

I'm also in the same position as yourself have a interview this week, and I'm curious as to what ill be asked..?

Status
Not open for further replies.