• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Midland Service shown as a Sleeper

Status
Not open for further replies.

mattyb1405

When I can I will upload a screen shot. However, trying to confirm last time of trains between Birmingham New St and Coventry for tonight. Last one looks to be 22.54, but a 23.14 showing as a sleeper service , just thought it sounded bizarre!!!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dvboy

Established Member
I can't imagine sleeping on a 323 being comfortable.
2C35 2314 Birmingham New Street to Coventry is the last service, calls at all stops.

Where is it showing as a sleeper?

dave_wm

Some kind of error / deliberate joke for the last train to depart on the Coventry line before the concourse switch over at New Street tonight maybe? :)

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
This does occasionally happen, someone has simply uploaded it into the database incorrectly. I spotted a London Victoria to Brighton sleeper service back in December (see here).

headshot119

Established Member
Shame I've just booked a ticket on it, although I ticked the option for a free reclining seat, it didn't spit out the reservation coupon when collecting from the machine. Ahh well.

The Planner

Veteran Member
Someone has just put the wrong code on it before uploading. Happens a lot on STP schedules.

Dreadnought

I remember checking LM WCML services in the past on Real Train Times and seeing one was booked to be a Class 506 EMU :o

Status
Not open for further replies.