• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Undeground Simulator

dave87016

Established Member
Good morning im looking at purchasing the London Underground Simulator via the just trains website I notice it says online activation required for the London Underground simulator - is that the same activation as JT routes require or a different one ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Trackman

Established Member
Good morning im looking at purchasing the London Underground Simulator via the just trains website I notice it says online activation required for the London Underground simulator - is that the same activation as JT routes require or a different one ?
I've only used routes so I don't know, but I imagine it will be the same.
Can you tell me why you are asking this question?
I do know JT licensing is restrictive, so once you activate it you can only run it from the same PC (AFAIK).

dave87016

Established Member
I've only used routes so I don't know, but I imagine it will be the same.
Can you tell me why you are asking this question?
I do know JT licensing is restrictive, so once you activate it you can only run it from the same PC (AFAIK).
Because I wanted avoid the hassle of downloading aerosoft , I purchased it from steam it works but sadly when I get to the cab doors ( outside ) they won’t open /shut despite pressing the C button on my keyboard