• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground- Revenue Control Officer

southlondoner

Extract from advert: As a Revenue Control Officer, you will be deployed across London Underground, supporting and providing reassurance to our customers and colleagues. You will provide additional highly visible support to the existing Revenue Control Team to reduce fare evasion.

You can be deployed to anywhere on the London Underground network, and will work on a shift basis.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kreddy

Hello All,

I have been scheduled to attend the interactive exercise for the position ‘Revenue Control Officer’ at an assessment centre next week.

Can someone help or explain a little about what happens that day and what kind of scenarios can I expect?

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you

Abinns93

Hello All,

I have been scheduled to attend the interactive exercise for the position ‘Revenue Control Officer’ at an assessment centre next week.

Can someone help or explain a little about what happens that day and what kind of scenarios can I expect?

Any information would be appreciated. Thank you
Yeah I have to schedule mine but no dates available when I look but would be interesting to know what we will have to deal with on the day.

Kreddy

Yeah I have to schedule mine but no dates available when I look but would be interesting to know what we will have to deal with on the day.
The slots will be open at 12:00 pm once it 2-3 days, keep checking and you will also be notified through email about the slots too! Shall we stay in touch to coordinate for some information till we get past this assessment? Will help us.

Ben11

Hello,

Please I have a Role Play Assessment For Revenue Control Officer coming up soon, is there anyone with previous experience on this that can give me some pointers?

I would greatly appreciate any help given!

Thank you!

Ben11

I did my Role Play Assessment last week, it was based on what you would typically face on the job.

My exercise was based on a customer having a wrong ticket at the gate; I was told to react to the situation.

Before then, instructions, rules and a map of London Underground was given for me to review for 15mins before the actual exercise.

This is just an update to my previous post...

gabsy

I did my Role Play Assessment last week, it was based on what you would typically face on the job.

My exercise was based on a customer having a wrong ticket at the gate; I was told to react to the situation.

Before then, instructions, rules and a map of London Underground was given for me to review for 15mins before the actual exercise.

When will you get the feedback from your assessment

Kreddy

Hello!! Thank you for sharing here. Would you mind elaborating the situation given and how you have responded please ? I have my assessment in 10 days. I would like to prepare myself with the scenarios. Your inputs are appreciated.