• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground Station Assistants

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyCrocket

LU will advertise from noon on Monday for part time (4 hours per day) Station Assistants. Check the website from then but beware they will close the advert when they are full so get in there quick.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

badu

LU will advertise from noon on Monday for part time (4 hours per day) Station Assistants. Check the website from then but beware they will close the advert when they are full so get in there quick.

Hi
Are there any Part time station assistants on this forum?
Just wondering if the part time position requires you to do a mixture of earlies and lates or if you can choose which shifts you prefer.
Also, would you be expected to work at any station across the network or can you choose a specific one if there's vacancies there?

Thanks
Dave.

RJ

Established Member
Not sure, but my friend told me he applied for a similar vacancy and received a call 9 months later inviting him to an interview!

Julian G

Established Member
Hi
Are there any Part time station assistants on this forum?
Just wondering if the part time position requires you to do a mixture of earlies and lates or if you can choose which shifts you prefer.
Also, would you be expected to work at any station across the network or can you choose a specific one if there's vacancies there?

Thanks
Dave.
When you are filling in the online application form, you are able to choose whether you want to do Earlies [starts 06:00-08:00] and Lates [starts 15:00-17:00] or do a mixture.

pop_gun

Can you post a link for the job. If not could you post the website address.

I'm new as you've already guessed.

Status
Not open for further replies.