• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

long Marston 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eddie

Hi all can anyone tell me if there are any open days at Long marston during 2010 ..if so any chance of the dates ..would be appreciated ..thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

FlyingScot

I don't have any dates, but Long Marston seems like a gloomy place for an open day. Ah well it would be nice to see a dvt in orginal virgin colours.:)

Alcan

Hi
Long Marston are having an Open Day on Sunday the 12th September next.
Admission for adults is £10.00p.
I understand that access will be restricted to certain areas (as usual) but a
bus service will be showing people around the site during the course of the day.
Cheers...........Alcan

noddy1878

Established Member
Is there any information about this anywhere? Would be interested in going but i'm at a wedding the day before and in theory may be able to call in on the way home! But need info before trying to sell to the wife!

Bonemaster

Is there any information about this anywhere? Would be interested in going but i'm at a wedding the day before and in theory may be able to call in on the way home! But need info before trying to sell to the wife!

Its been on the motorail website for a little while http://www.motorail.co.uk/

Haven't seen it advertised anywhere else which is unlike previous events

noddy1878

Established Member
Which one? Still a few there presuming they let you near them, might be from the bus only as in previous years its been from train only.

87018 is all I need to complete for sight. Got everything about 15 years ago except 18 and have recently started spotting again.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Its been on the motorail website for a little while http://www.motorail.co.uk/

Haven't seen it advertised anywhere else which is unlike previous events

Thanks. Will see what I can do.

Last edited:

noddy1878

Established Member
If anyone is interested some of my photos from this years open day are on my fotopic site. And I did see my final 87 required for sight!

Status
Not open for further replies.