• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

looking for work

Status
Not open for further replies.

robbiedale

Hi guys, new to this but thought id give it a shot, i used to work on the rail about 5 years ago as a trackman, i have now redone my 2 day initial, and with tht have my track induction and small tools tickets, and am looking to get back working as close to home as i can, so my first place i am trying to seek work is in the north east but there dosent seem to be alot, i have looked on most of the more popular sites such as railway people etc. I realise i may have to go further a field but if by any chance anybody on here could give me any companies tht are taking on etc, thanks very much for reading,all replies welcome, robbie

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

SkinnyDave

Established Member
Hi guys, new to this but thought id give it a shot, i used to work on the rail about 5 years ago as a trackman, i have now redone my 2 day initial, and with tht have my track induction and small tools tickets, and am looking to get back working as close to home as i can, so my first place i am trying to seek work is in the north east but there dosent seem to be alot, i have looked on most of the more popular sites such as railway people etc. I realise i may have to go further a field but if by any chance anybody on here could give me any companies tht are taking on etc, thanks very much for reading,all replies welcome, robbie

Dont know of its what you are looking for but have a look under GBRF thread as they are recruiting for North West

robbiedale

aye tht mgnileys is sending me a pack out to fill in. al try the other one tomora cheers m8:D

Status
Not open for further replies.