• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost Icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

eifion

Hi.
I went to my desktop to have a go on BVE only to find that The BVE Icon had vanished.No problem I thought as I remembered I had it Pinned to The Start Menu.Went there and found it had gone from there to.
I checked My Programs in My Computer and all of BVE 4 was present.
My problem is,how do I start BVE 4 without The Icon to click on.
I tried to get around it by using BRR10 and when I pressed Run BVE the panel at the top of BBR10 showed my choice loading and that was that.It did not start.
Anyone help please.
Regards. Eifion. :oops:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
should be able to find it in \program files\mackoy\bve4 - just copy it to the desktop.

eifion

Hi Dennis.First plave I looked but no BVE Icon.
The only Icon I have in \program files\mackoy\bve4
is:BVE4 ResolutionChanger.exe.
Regards. Eifion.

Sounds like you uninstalled it or did a system rollback or something which removed all the configuration setting. You are better off re-installing BVE.

eifion

Yes I was thinking that.Never mind it will be worth it.:rolleyes:
Many Thanks Emergency Brake and Dennis.
Regards. Eifion.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just a quick recap.
I did a straight install of BVE4 from Trainsimcentral and have know got The Icon back.
I was not sure if I had to un-install BVE first and then install it back along with all The Routes,Objects and Sounds of the various routes I had already had but luckily everything remained as it was except for the addition of my missing Icon.
Once again thanks to all who helped.
Regards. Eifion. :wav:

Status
Not open for further replies.