• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost tickets - help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

nuneatonmark

I booked three 1st class tickets for this Saturday Nuneaton to London via Coventry on 1515 from Nuneaton. I booked them direct with the booking office not online as I had a delay/repay voucher. However, we can't find them anywhere. I assume we're stuffed but thought I would consult the wise people on this website before giving up and buying new tickets.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LexyBoy

Established Member
Fares Advisor
Bad luck.

As you've probably guessed, you're stuffed (as you put it ;)).

Unless you can remember having the tickets in your wallet / at home etc, it's worth asking at the ticket office just in case you left them on the counter (as I nearly did with my just-purchased annual season last week).

gray1404

Established Member
I am afraid so, if you do end up buying new tikets then finding the new ones, you could ask the TOC to refund one set. However, they are under no duty to do this whatsoever and will most likely say no. Always worth an ask though.

Best thing would be to get looking for those tickets :)

syorksdeano

You checked the fridge?

Might sound stupid but I have done it before.....admittedly I had the tickets in my hand when I was putting something away.

Oh and I had consumed a few lemonades as well

ASharpe

Were you wearing a coat or jacket when you bought the tickets? That's where I always find my Oyster when I want it.

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
If you still have proof of purchase TOC customer services might take pity on you but they would be under no obligation to do so.

Status
Not open for further replies.