• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lumo Bookings

SteveP29

Morning all,
Trying to book Newcastle to Edinburgh for February 18th
Looking for the 19:21 service.

I normally book everything through the LNER website/ app (just to keep everything in the one place, I do also have Lumo, XC, GWR and TPE apps too)
The train I want isn't listed when I do a search, only LNER & XC trains.
It doesn't appear on the XC website either

Lumo website is advertising book tickets up to June 1st
A search on their website returns: 'We haven't been able to find any trains that meet your search. Please update your search and try again.'
The search returns no trains at all.

I've just had a look at the engineering schedule on the LNER website and note there are no trains between Peterborough & London on that day, is this the reason the Lumo trains are not listed anywhere?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
  • Engineering works will be taking place from Saturday 17th and Tuesday 20th February, as part of the East Coast Digital Programme.
  • We are awaiting confirmation of Network Rail engineering works on our route.
  • Confirmed service details will be added below as soon as we have received a confirmation.
  • Advance tickets for Lumo services from Saturday 17th to Tuesday 20th February 2024 are not yet available to book.
  • For our latest timetable, visit our Timetables page.