• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Man Assaulted at Locomotion Shildon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Forgive me if this doesn't actually sound like an assault, "pushed back into his face" sounds sore, but I wouldn't exactly consider it a criminal act.

Also, we've a 70 year old male victim and a female perpetrator believed to be in her 40s. This sounds unlikely, given the context, and I'm surprised that the police have appealed to the Echo for witnesses. I'm sure that had this assault been as bad as it's made out to be, there would be enough to send a report to the Crown Office.

Rather, it sounds like a case of sour grapes by a rather sad individual who hasn't got their own way, and has gone to the police to rectify this.

it is an assault. The definition is of assault is:

Assault (or common assault) is committed if one intentionally or recklessly causes another person to apprehend immediate and unlawful personal violence.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

junglejames

Established Member
Is it bad that once they shouted at me at the great gathering in York i made it my mission to 'ruin' their photos.... Maybe if they want a perfect picture they could pay for one of the photography sessions or not show up on a Sunday...

Note i only did it after i was shouted at by the same person about 3 times....

Bit late admittedly, but no, it isnt bad. I suggest you get congratulated for said actions.

Status
Not open for further replies.