• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manager interview southeastern

Status
Not open for further replies.

nc12345

Hi Guys

Has anyone had their driver manager interview recently with Southeastern ?
I have mine coming up at Dartford.
Any info , tips , pointers would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Newtothis16

Hi nc12345

I can't advise you on this but would like to wish you all the best.

I have read in threads that you should listen to the question and don't go off it. Be smart, eye contact, stay calm etc.

All the best

GMT

Perhaps these links may help.

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114818&highlight=manager+interview

http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=121332&highlight=manager+interview

I think you have already tried before to gather some form of feedback http://www.railforums.co.uk/showthread.php?t=125355&highlight=manager+interview

Sit straight, look them in the eyes (not in a defiant way, of course), show all your motivation but don't sound desperate. In life it's also a matter of luck though. So good luck.

rob12

Just be you... Simple, these blokes deals with men everyday and they can smell fake like a bad fart, know the company, know a little about the role, shifts,routes, etc and relax if you fit in you fit in, oh and be smart, suite, tie, and clean shoes

GMT

...and obviously study Southeastern website. All the information about the company is there (read the newsletter).

Vacuumfriends

Had mine in early Feb. Agreed with all the above. Research the company loads.
If you don't know something, tell them. Clean shave, dress smart. Pm me if you have any specifics you'd like answered.

nc12345

I have just received confirmation that I passed pending a medical in April for a start date in June so a big thank you to everyone that helped me along the way

Newtothis16

I have just received confirmation that I passed pending a medical in April for a start date in June so a big thank you to everyone that helped me along the way

Great news well done and congrats! Will have to ask you about interview when I hear about mine

Twedds74

Just had the exciting news that i'm in the talent pool for Gillingham and Ashford!
But no more recruitment until 2017! The wait continues.....

cmm883

Until 2017? Is that just for Gillingham and Ashford or for all depots?

Status
Not open for further replies.