• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

managers interview thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jthorne82

hi all got my managers interview Thursday, have looked at other threads and got a idea what to expect but any last info would be great any help would be welcome and does anyone know the GA values have searched on google but no luck
thanks
james

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

juuunx2

hi all got my managers interview Thursday, have looked at other threads and got a idea what to expect but any last info would be great any help would be welcome and does anyone know the GA values have searched on google but no luck
thanks
james

Hi James, which depot have you applied for? Is this for mainline or depot driver
J

frontosa

It’s not GA values its Abellio values you need to be looking at. Also Abellio are owned by NS based in Holland. I had my manager’s interview last week at Stratford and was fortunate enough to get offered the position pending the medical.

I received mixed advice on what to expect, some saying it would be very criteria based again others saying it would be an informal chat, mine was the later. The company research I did was invaluable and I felt it went down really well. You will be questioned on safety, responsibility and lone working so be prepared. You might be able to re-use some examples from the criteria based interview.

Where is your interview and what depot you hoping for? I’m going to be based at Ilford, hopefully starting training on the 1st of feb. Good luck :)

TDK

Established Member
To add - revise what you put on your application form as the interviewer will use this as a guide, and discrepencies will be frowned at

Status
Not open for further replies.