• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manc Update

Status
Not open for further replies.

1D53

Established Member
Been over to Manchester today to finish the last of my outstanding lines over there - all complete now with the exception of the Kirkby branch! :D In typical fashion I got drenched - as always happens when I'm on the 'wrong side' of the Pennines!

Todays Photos are here

Also managed to bag 185's 104, 138 and 144 for the '185' collection which now has 33 of the 51!

(I've also updated the style of my Fotopic - still not sure bout the white background - any comments welcomed)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

theblackwatch

Established Member
In typical fashion I got drenched - as always happens when I'm on the 'wrong side' of the Pennines!

You would've got drenched if you'd stayed on the "right side" too today - this afternoon it was chucking it down in Huddersfield, so I didn't leave the station. The buffet on platform 4/8 does nice Bacon sarnies, even asked me how I liked my bacon cooked!

1D53

Established Member
You would've got drenched if you'd stayed on the "right side" too today - this afternoon it was chucking it down in Huddersfield, so I didn't leave the station. The buffet on platform 4/8 does nice Bacon sarnies, even asked me how I liked my bacon cooked!

The buffet is cracking! They really do an amazing bacon and sausage sarnie!

Status
Not open for further replies.