• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Central Zone with Northern Duo ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geochemwill

I wish to use a Northern Duo ticket to travel with a friend from Manchester to Bromley Cross, within TFGM area and return same day. A Duo ticket is available for this journey. Normally for journeys from stations within TFGM area to Manchester Stns group, these are issued to Manchester CTRZ, permitting Metrolink travel within Metrolink Zone 1. Does this also apply for journeys to TFGM stations when originating from Manchester Stations group? In this case, would my ticket show From Manchester CTRZ and Metrolink travel within zone 1 (ie from Cornbrook to Victoria) be included in the Northern Duo ticket to Bromley Cross?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Sadly not :(

No fares available.

From​
MANCHESTER STNS
To​
BROMLEY CROSS
Route​
VIA BOLTON​
PRICE
Fare set by:​
PGM GREATER MANCHESTER PTE​
Passengers per ticket:​
2 adults​
Discount Status​
Status Code
(shown on ticket)​
Price​
ADULT​
£10.30

Manchester Ctlz is only ever a destination, not an origin (as far as I know!)

You could buy from somewhere else, e.g. Levenshulme, to get route: Metrolink Ctlz, but that doesn't have a DUO fare available.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
A Metrolink Zone 1 ticket is £1.40 single (adult) or £2.70 for an anytime day adult travelcard before 9.30 a.m. on weekdays (or £1.90 for an adult off peak travelcard at other times) if you have to purchase these separately.

Status
Not open for further replies.