• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Metrolink - Tram Driver (09/02/22)

Status
Not open for further replies.

D Rivers

Taking on again.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Paul_T

How quickly did you find out if you passed the on line test? Thank you

I think was about a week later, then got to book in for the day test stuff, then the results of that was a few days later, then had a assessment day about a week after that

Runner1708

I think was about a week later, then got to book in for the day test stuff, then the results of that was a few days later, then had a assessment day about a week after that
Thank you. I thought I would find out straight away lol. Well done on passing everything

Paul_T

Thank you. I thought I would find out straight away lol. Well done on passing everything
cheers :)

Please can anybody advise on what the psychometric tests entail? Thanks
3 tests, 1 is about memory retention, so give you some blurb on a random thing then you have to answer some questions on it
1 is on being able to read some info and decide the order in which something will happen
1 is the bordon test thingy? (I think I spelt that wrong!?)

Mike_Jones

Hi, just found out today I passed my online psychometric assessment. I wanted to know is there anyone doing it on Wednesday that can put some information up about what the tests consist of?

SLee

Hi, just found out today I passed my online psychometric assessment. I wanted to know is there anyone doing it on Wednesday that can put some information up about what the tests consist of?
Literally scroll up and it’s there :rolleyes:

Mohka89

cheers :)

3 tests, 1 is about memory retention, so give you some blurb on a random thing then you have to answer some questions on it
1 is on being able to read some info and decide the order in which something will happen
1 is the bordon test thingy? (I think I spelt that wrong!?)
Hi, the group bourdon test. Is it the scaat test with symbols or is it dots? Thanks

notadriver

Established Member
Gotta lose that driving fast towards signals at danger knowing they will clear mentality.

Status
Not open for further replies.