• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Victoria tram stop set to reopen on Wednesday 18th February 2015.

Status
Not open for further replies.

richardio123

Well I turned up at Piccadilly at 6:35 yesterday evening and the CIS stated the next Piccadilly Gardens bound departures were:

Eccles via Media City in 13 minutes
Eccles via Media City in 25 minutes
Altrincham in 28 minutes

So obviously a reduced service was operating and it looked like an Altrincham tram had been cancelled. So I decided to walk.

The PIDS are broken at Piccadilly :) they don't show the trams until they turn round at sheffield street it would have turned up about 2 minutes later.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

pemma

Veteran Member
The PIDS are broken at Piccadilly :) they don't show the trams until they turn round at sheffield street it would have turned up about 2 minutes later.

Well there was only one person on the platform when I got there which made it look like both an Altrincham and Eccles via MediaCity service had recently departed - making 13 and 25 minutes look about right for the next Eccles via MediaCity services, given they weren't operating separate Eccles and MediaCity services on Saturday. However, Altrincham departures looked wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.