Marcon Circuit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RJ

Established Member
Would anybody happen to know how long a loco would be allocated to the circuit (Runs between Angerstein/Stewarts Lane/Park Royal/Paddington/Angerstein/Hither Green/St Pancras/Luton/Angerstein)? 60027 has been on it for weeks now, 60032 wasn't on it for long and I think it worked out of the circuit on 6V60 to Margam. Has this working been taken over by FLHH?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

jonb

Established Member
I think the same loco stays on the Park Royal/Padd circuit for a few weeks and then switches, however anything can happen on the day really. As for 6V60 I believe it is still EWS operated.

16CSVT2700

Established Member
Ahh marcon siding thing outside paddy?

Hexflyer texted me a while ago to say that a 60 had shunted a wagon through the stops and destroyed em :lol:

Julian G

Established Member
joea1 said:
Yeah, true. A shed did the Park Royal run a few weeks ago, although 60027 had been on for a while, and is still on it. I hope 60032 returns, it looked very good in the Mill Hill shot and at Kenny O when it viced a Mendip 59 :)

According to Freightmaster, 6V60 has been replaced by 6Z60 Angerstein to Pengam and is worked by a fred :(.
Oo! I wonder when you got the Viced 59 info from ;)
6V66! :p surprising enthusiasts with freight timetables! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.