• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Matt Berry narrating Thomas the Tank Engine?

PTR 444

Established Member

Found this clip which aired in an episode of Last Week Tonight with John Oliver from a month ago, depicting Henry the Green Engine as a disproportionately long freight train narrated by Matt Berry. (Warning - contains strong language!)

I have to say I have always been a huge fan of Matt Berry’s voiceover work, particularly with his BBC shorts he did a few years back. Also I’m pleased that they used proper models for this like in the first few seasons of TTTE. I was a childhood fan of the show and I must say it’s never been the same ever since they moved to CGI. If a Thomas TV show was being conceived today, I think I would have definitely approved using Matt Berry’s narration (sorry Ringo!)

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums