• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

may I use TRIO ticket C1 Liverpool to get to Liverpool South Parkway from Lime st?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michael96

I've got a monthly TRIO ticket for C1 zone which includes Liverpool South Parkway.

My question is: May I take London Midland train from Lime St Station to Liverpool South parkway? In other words - is there any agreement between Merseytravel and London Midland service considering this journey?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
I've got a monthly TRIO ticket for C1 zone which includes Liverpool South Parkway.

My question is: May I take London Midland train from Lime St Station to Liverpool South parkway? In other words - is there any agreement between Merseytravel and London Midland service considering this journey?

As far as I'm aware you can (as you can use SaveAways on there), but I'd enquire with Merseytravel first just to make sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.