• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Medway Valley Line for openBVE

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshcoupe

Hello,

I am starting to make a route in openBVE - it's my first one so I have decided to choose a route I know well and travel on most days - therefore I have chosen the Medway Valley Line on the Southeastern network in Kent. The route runs from Tonbridge via Maidstone West to Strood.

I need as much help and advice as possible so if anyone has any route plans or other advice it would be greatly appreciated.

I will keep you updated on my progress however I will be looking for somewhere to host the route so if anyone has a site and would like to use it please let me know.

Thanks,
Josh

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MrWhippyO

I know nothing about this line as I live in Scotland, but it would be great to see some more routes for BVE, looking forward to seeing a start :)

TheJRB

Established Member
Great choice for a route and quite beautiful south of Maidstone as I'm sure you know! I took a thirteen minute video of parts of the journey between Strood and Paddock Wood which is available here. Hope this is of some help.

Status
Not open for further replies.