• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.

Petersmith36

Just wanted to say thank you for kind words of support over the past year and hopefully 2020 will be the year I finally join the rail industry.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

KlaudiaV43

Just wanted to say thank you for kind words of support over the past year and hopefully 2020 will be the year I finally join the rail industry.
Merry Christmas and a happy new year to all

Merry Christmas!! :) And good luck!!!

C J Snarzell

Established Member
Peter

I spent months firing off one application after another and I was fortunate to end up working as a controller very recently. As everyone on here has told me and is absolute true is that persiverence is the key and eventually you'll get that opportunity you want. I'm sure you'll be part of a TOC this time next year.

All the best and good luck.

CJ

Petersmith36

Peter

I spent months firing off one application after another and I was fortunate to end up working as a controller very recently. As everyone on here has told me and is absolute true is that persiverence is the key and eventually you'll get that opportunity you want. I'm sure you'll be part of a TOC this time next year.

All the best and good luck.

CJ

Congratulations and thanks

Sam11

Im also hoping to join the rail industry this year so good luck to you and everyone else applying.

Merry Christmas everyone

ST

Merry Christmas everyone and wishing you the best of luck.

Stigy

Established Member
Merry Christmas one and all, and as has been said, perseverance is key so if you’re applying for jobs and receiving knickknacks; Never give up!

ST

Merry Christmas one and all, and as has been said, perseverance is key so if you’re applying for jobs and receiving knickknacks; Never give up!
My socks have been replenished for the year!

Status
Not open for further replies.