• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Met Line Today 20/12

Status
Not open for further replies.

westv

Established Member
Is the current signal failure at Wembley Park the same signal failure from 7am this morning or a new one?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bluegoblin7

Established Member
Reoccurred a number of times throughout the day - disturbed track circuits at Wembley.

All things considered, not a great day for the Met, but ironically nothing (directly) related to the new signalling for a change.

jumble

Reoccurred a number of times throughout the day - disturbed track circuits at Wembley.

All things considered, not a great day for the Met, but ironically nothing (directly) related to the new signalling for a change.

What is frustrating was the lack of and totally wrong information about what was happening
I went into town at about 18.00
All trains were stopping at Wembley Park but the stupid platform indicators were still pretending future trains were going through.
I wonder why they did not switch them off as it did not help me to make a decision as to whether to go on Chiltern ( which I did)]
No one was telling the public what time the Chilterns were running
Coming back at around 21.30 was also not funny
Baker Street indicators claimed all was running well ( ie Uxbridge 11 minutes)
Jubilee to Wembley Park
No train on Platform 2
PA says go to Platform 1 for UBX semi fast
Train comes in on platform 1 orange light on front flashing not in service and PA says Train Terminating
UXB turns up on P2 and then departs
Train on P1 then goes back in service after about 5 mins
Travels up fast lines very slowly to Preston Rd claiming to be an semi fast to Wembley and then changes to an all stations to uxbridge
Finally arrive at HOTH to go across the platform to the UBX service that had been last seen on P2 Wembley.

LUL would make it a lot less stressful if they switched off indicators which were talking rubbish and gave out proper information

Status
Not open for further replies.