• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mini scaart test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donnadwb

hi, I have just completed the mini scaart test for gtr and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the next test will be? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Marvin1979

hi, I have just completed the mini scaart test for gtr and was wondering if anyone could tell me what the next test will be? Any help would be appreciated.
Thank you
I'm not sure of the next test. What did the mini scaart test consist of and did they tell you if you'd passed it or do you have to wait?
Thanks

Donnadwb

I've just heard that I passed the mini scaat test and have been invited to an assessment day and interview. The mini test consisted of 3 different tests of a block of different letters ( like a word search ) I had to mark which letter they wanted. These tests were timed for 2 mins each. I brought a practice scaat assessment from OPC assessment for £10 to practice the test. Good luck with yours.

Status
Not open for further replies.