• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MOM Banding

Status
Not open for further replies.
As always, this forum is a goldmine of knowledge. Especially for someone changing career into the railways!

Though can anyway tell me what band the MOM role comes under. E.g. 1-4 or 5-8. I'm aware of the salary grade, just can't seem to find anything, anywhere in relation to the band.

Cheers in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Buchholz Relay

In Network Rail ’salary bands’ and ‘grades’ are seperate things with different contracts, terms & conditions. The MOM role doesn’t come under either bands 1-4 or 5-8 because it is graded, not banded.

KendalR

They're under signalling grades as part of the operations team. Usually grades 5-7 I believe depending on location although the cap has been lifted to allow some MOM's to apply for re-grading to grade 8.

Status
Not open for further replies.