• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MOM Vacancies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chumba

Are there any MOMs on here ? Specifically Wessex/southern area?

If so I have a few questions about the recently advertised roles, if you could PM me please.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Edriver

Are there any MOMs on here ? Specifically Wessex/southern area?

If so I have a few questions about the recently advertised roles, if you could PM me please.

Thanks
How did your MOM application go, any news?

Chumba

How did your MOM application go, any news?

Still sat at under consideration and have been for quite a while. I understand they may stay like that for a while.

Last edited:

Edriver

Applied for 2 MOM roles, both still sitting at under consideration and have been for quite a while. I understand they may stay like that for a while.

Good luck with it all and would appreciate if you could keep the forum updated on your progress

Stigy

Established Member
Still sat at under consideration and have been for quite a while. I understand they may stay like that for a while.
I applied for a MOM post at the beginning of last year and it’s still at ‘under consideration’. I don’t expect to ever have an update as it was a bit out of my league at the time. Good luck with yours!

Status
Not open for further replies.