• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Monday 03-Oct-16 - Sevington Sidings to Fairwater Yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

I work local to the freight only connection between Kew East Jn and South Acton. Every day, RTT shows up basically the same regular services - some are just paths that are never used, some run regularly. They vary slightly from day to day, but they are basically the same.

Occasionally we get an extra - at the moment we are getting Eastleigh to Ely services moving 442s into storage for example.

This coming Monday (and only Monday as far as I can see), there are also 2 services from Sevington Sidings (Ashford) to Fairwater Yard (Taunton). First one leaves Sevington at 10:03, second one at 11:03.

Any idea what these might be?

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Freightmaster

Established Member
Thanks - not sure exactly what that looks like...
66599-08-11-15-6Y19-BASINGSTOKE-FWATER-40STEPS-SAGINN.jpg

So I saw both of these workings today - first one was top and tailed by Freightliner 66s, second one had a single Freightliner 66.

No idea which ones they were - anyone know?

D6975

Established Member
66545 and 564 passed through Temple Meads this evening about 18:00 heading towards Taunton on one half of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.