• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

More bad news for Scottish residents

Status
Not open for further replies.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
Looks like the narrative has (finally!) changed in Scotland, took them long enough.

Restriction addict Jason Leitch has now come out and said we must learn to live with the virus, that masks in schools should go soon, and all remaining restrictions should be removed (albeit gradually).

(https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-60081412)

About time!
I wonder if it will be called out as a political move by those who have said Johnson did it for that reason? Or will those comments themselves been by individuals for their political reasoning too....

It's one big bowl of hypocrisy

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

GS250

No problem with our Scottish cousins. My partner of 4 years is from Portree so I'm up on Skye a fair amount. Lovely place, lovely people. However...at the very least we know what some brands of Governance are about. Restrictions, restrictions, restrictions. Ditto what happened in Wales. Locking fans out of outdoor stadiums an absolute blow. Dare I suggest plenty of politics being played here. 'If Boris does this, we're doing that' and so on. Holding ones own people in some kind of contempt doesn't usually end well.

We need to learn to live with this virus. That's going to be the quote of the year I reckon. Quite right too.

Status
Not open for further replies.