• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Morpeth Terminators

Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn72

Hi. Do all Morpeth terminators go into the reversing sidings before returning South or do some run wrong line/bi-di to/from Pleasly Crossovers?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Anvil1984

Established Member
Hi. Do all Morpeth terminators go into the reversing sidings before returning South or do some run wrong line/bi-di to/from Pleasly Crossovers?

All Northern terminators go into Coopies Lane sidingS. Anything that terminates at Morpeth due to engineering works (such as XC recently) may do different

DarloRich

Veteran Member
Morpeth terminators

I need your clothes, your boots, and your Pacer

Sorry - yes they do all go into the sidings to clear the main line and move from one platform to the other.

As an addition - will these trains form the putative Bylth and Tyne service?

mervyn72

The reason I ask is that RTT shows most going into/out of sidings but not all.

Anvil1984

Established Member
The reason I ask is that RTT shows most going into/out of sidings but not all.

True but sometimes the replatforming isn’t deemed worthy of a change of headcode or movement entry (don’t know reason). But nothing is booked to reverse in the platform itself

Status
Not open for further replies.