• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MSTS Class 442

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

T

Tom

This is utilised in my first activity, and my most recent activity. :)

Harold

Woohoo the OLDER version of the MSTS 442 has been uploaded onto UKTS! how fascinating! :?

HBA135

Coxster

Established Member
HBA135 said:
Woohoo the OLDER version of the MSTS 442 has been uploaded onto UKTS! how fascinating! :?
I posted because people that only joined UKTS recently had no chance of getting it :roll:

Southern

HBA135 said:

HBA135

There was a new one in production with making tracks that was to go into a a swt pack but that seems to have vanished.

Harold

Yeah, i think the New MT one is to come out as a public beta first, which won't be that long! ;)

HBA135

Coxster

Established Member
HBA135 said:
Yeah, i think the New MT one is to come out as a public beta first, which won't be that long! ;)
Not sure what your source is there. The public BETA idea seems to have gone and work is progressing slowly on it.

Mole259

I think you'll find they are putting out a lot of BETA's for freeware, then possibly doing something with the finished articles (SWT that is ;) )

Status
Not open for further replies.