• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

MTR Crossrail/Elizabeth Line Interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesdude11

Hi All,

I’ve got an interview coming up for a role within MTR Elizabeth line in the control centre.
Was wondering if anybody here has previously interviewed with MTR, and has any advice or tips

thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

loulou1

You really don’t want to be part of MTR Elizabeth Line, the organisation down to senior management and the way they are run is absolutely shambolic.
The way the organisation is heading and the employee turnover of leaving the company is currently so high. The organisation does not care about their employees and the way they are rushing the opening of the Elizabeth Line will have several safety implications during passenger service. Mark my words.

Staff at MTR are underpaid compared to other TOC’s and the workload just keeps being forced upon whilst senior management enforce micromanagement of staff on all levels/grades.

Horizon22

Established Member
Associate Staff
Jobs & Careers
You really don’t want to be part of MTR Elizabeth Line, the organisation down to senior management and the way they are run is absolutely shambolic.
The way the organisation is heading and the employee turnover of leaving the company is currently so high. The organisation does not care about their employees and the way they are rushing the opening of the Elizabeth Line will have several safety implications during passenger service. Mark my words.

Staff at MTR are underpaid compared to other TOC’s and the workload just keeps being forced upon whilst senior management enforce micromanagement of staff on all levels/grades.

Rushing? The line is 4 years overdue. This sounds like you have something of a gripe with them.

Status
Not open for further replies.