• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I Went on a voyager to work, on time it was. Had a nice run up to leeds. When I got to work I had my request for annual leave denied as I had filled out the form wrong, so was not in best of moods. A nice surprise was we had a HST vice 91 mk 4 so things were looking good. Apart from being held at Doncaster we had a nice run down to london. London was its usually self, I walked over to Euston and Visited the Marks and spencers brought my dinner and headed of back to the cross. All was well apart from a broken window on the our train which held us back from boarding but we left only a few minuites late. Into leeds ontime I went for a few pints before catching my train home. Unfortunatly we followed a slow moving train from Wakefield to Derby so we were late and by this time i wanted to go to bed. I finally arrived home tucked myself into bed watched the american sport on five and nodded off to sleep. Day done

Status
Not open for further replies.