• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

My life in 10 years time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gareth Hale

I know this is really far planning but this is what I am predicting my life to be when I am 25.

I am predicting that I will be a pilot for BMI and I will be based in Inverness, Scotland. Im hopefully going to have a Smart Pure ForTwo in Ruby-Red Metallic and black. And I am hoping to live in the Isle of Skye, So it would be a 260 Mile commute every day. So the Smart will be clocking about 1130 Miles a week....

This is exactly how I want my life and if It is like this then id be living my teenager dreams. I am almost sure it will turn out like this :D

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bunnahabhain

Established Member
30 min max commute for me ;)

Unless it includes going on the Train then I'd be willing for it to be up to 45mins.

Gareth Hale

Ive found out it will be 130 Miles from Portree to Inverness Airport and then drive that back....

Plus Smart Cars are the best, just ask DLA365 :P

T

Tom

My ideal commute would be going to Wick from Penzance on loco-hauled trains (anyone for a 47 or a 66? :mrgreen:)

bunnahabhain

Established Member
Gareth Hale said:
Plus Smart Cars are the best, just ask DLA365 :P

Smart cars arnt best if you:

Are higher than 50"
Have big feet
Have big hands
Have a big stomach
Cant fold into a pretzel
Cant fit into an Envelope

Status