• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

my plans for the weekend

Status
Not open for further replies.

steve158

just if anyone is in the area and wants to say hello...

Friday: on the 1405 Shrewsbury-Swansea(Heart of Wales Line). then GW HST to Newport, a couple of pints in Newport, then back to Worcester.

Saturday: Shopping, then a trip to Bescot(the football ground that is)

Sunday: Working

Monday: Worcester to Newport Via Hereford, then on to Camarthen(1150 from Swansea - 16min stop!)and Tenby(12min stop!)to pembroke. an hour there then on to Milford Haven, then back to Worcester.

Tuesday: Cardiff Valleys, starting with the VoG line, then the maesteg, Ninian Park, Treherbert, Merthyr, Cathays and Coryton Lines.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

AJP

Cool! Friday,Monday and Tuesday are weekdays;)

For me paltform 3a at Donny of course :lol:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Nice plan steve158! That 1150 run off Swansea last time I saw it, and for that matter rode it, was run by 153313. TBH, you'd be better getting the 1007 off Cardiff, 99% of the time is a 175, fast run to Swansea and West Wales. I'd get it to Carmarthen, having some time there, catching the stopper unit on the 1150 from there, having had lunch from a local chippy first! The 1150 stops everywhere en-route to Pembroke Dock, with exception to Kidwelly and Ferryside, possibly Gowerton, unless someone requests the stop. All that said, it would be probably better to do a HST to Swansea and get the 1150 anyway, more rateable than a 175.

I'd be around to say hello, but I'm not on a rover now, my last one finished yesterday. Might pop out and say hello on Monday or Tuesday, depending on what else happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.