• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Express Bus Operations. (NXWM/NXC/NEAT).

Status
Not open for further replies.

WM Bus

https://bustimes.org/operators/national-express-shuttle
So they are taking on bus work very far out of the West Midlands area. Do they have a depot in the North East? It all seems to be evening/Sunday only services as well, do they have something else for the bus to do during the day?

Also West Midlands/Coventry have service cuts/changes on the 29th, just 13 days away and nothing on the website. They seem to be leaving publicising them very late.

(I can't find an existing thread for NX Bus operations).

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bwsbro

Yeah I just noticed this when I was looking for a Coach time on Bustimes. Looks like they are contract services which have been passed back from GNE.

omnicity4659

I'd assume that somewhere along the lines, a bit of coding has gone wrong and confused Nexus with National Express.

Edit: GNE were running these contracts on an emergency basis due to Gateshead Central Taxis unable to meet the contract, but it appears that no operator has been awarded these services yet so it hasn't been assigned to an operator.

Last edited:

GusB

Established Member
Associate Staff
Buses & Coaches
Existing thread here, easily found using the search term 'National Express' ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.