• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Express Open return to Stansted

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wandsworth1234

Newbie to the forum would just like abit of advice about the national express open return. You obviously have to book it before travel but does anyone know how far in advance. I'm flying back into Stansted at 22:45 one day in May and wondered if I could book the return portion when I Land and book if for say 45 mins from landing? Or do you have to give a minimum amount of time? i.e. 2 hours in advance.

Cheers

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wandsworth1234

I done it through the journey planner must be a airport ticket it costs £19 plus £1booking fee. I clicked open return on the journey planner don't wanna get stuck at stansted for longer than I have to.

radamfi

Established Member
Where are you going from Stansted? If you are going to central London, there's no shortage of coaches and minibuses from National Express, easyBus and Terravision, even throughout the night. Even more if you include services to Stratford. You are unlikely to be 'stuck' there. There's no real need to book in advance, but you might save money if you do so.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.