• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

National Rail Enquiries App

Status
Not open for further replies.

VauxhallandI

Established Member
Has anyone else noticed that sometime in the nit too distant past the app changed slightly and result being you can't see half of the time data returned in a search?

E.g

08:.... London Kings Cross

11:.... Eaglescliff

Makes it really annoying

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Has anyone else noticed that sometime in the nit too distant past the app changed slightly and result being you can't see half of the time data returned in a search?

E.g

Makes it really annoying

I have just checked now and it is working fine for me. I am using Android so i am not sure about the Apple or Windows versions.

JaJaWa

Established Member

E.g

Makes it really annoying

If you're referring to the UK Train Times app for iPhone (the former National Rail app), you'll need to disable bold text in your phone settings or you'll have this issue.

Amy Worrall

If you're referring to the UK Train Times app for iPhone (the former National Rail app), you'll need to disable bold text in your phone settings or you'll have this issue.

Can you PM me a screenshot of the problem? I might be able to get that fixed.

Amy

trevmonk

I have also had problems with the Android version of the National Rail Enquires app. On the Journey Planner section if you try to enter a different time or date it loses the details of the journey and takes you back to the home page.

Status
Not open for further replies.