• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Navigation bar

Which of the following options do you use frequently on the Navigation Bar?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
As part of our desire to always ensure the forum is up-to-date and easy to use, I am currently conducting a review into the way in which users navigate the forums.

I am asking users to provide information as to how they use the navigation bar. In some styles, this is the bar at the top of the page, underneath the forum logo. In others this is underneath the title of the action you are doing. Please complete the poll above, selecting as many options as you believe are necessary.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

me123

Established Member
User CP, and quick links. TBH, I don't use it that much otherwise. I never search mostly because I've never needed to. I've looked at the calander a few times, although there's not really anything particularly useful on it.

Coxster

Established Member
'User CP' and 'Search', so basically none of those in your poll - sorry :lol:

will1337

None of those, I'd never even noticed most of them before somehow. User CP and Member List are great in that position though and I haven't used the search yet but it's good to have it there.

Status
Not open for further replies.