• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Need help to identify a location

Status
Not open for further replies.

StripeyNick

Hi folks,

A friend of mine has sent me a photo that he wants to know the location of and I was wondering if the collective knowledge on here may have an ideas.

(He is a planner and it is an aerial photo which shows an example of bad planning).

There looks to be a railway line with a yard running through the pic and motorway/major trunk road coming in alongside it. Also, what's the sports ground?

Any help would me much appreciated!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Boodiggy

Looks like an old pic of Milton Keynes. The new NETWORK RAIL building was built on the site of the old hockey stadium.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Looks like an old pic of Milton Keynes. The new NETWORK RAIL building was built on the site of the old hockey stadium.
It is MK, you can see the go Kart track. Looks to be when the remodelling was under way.

Emblematic

Yes that's correct, definitely MK. Roundabout in the foreground is the H5 V6 intersection, WCML and A5 behind the old hockey stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.