• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Need you views

Status
Not open for further replies.

Richmond

Hi Everyone

Have been doing some work on my fotopic site which can be found in my signature and would like your views on layout etc... Currently collections are by class but need to know what people like to see.

Thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Craig

Established Member
Looks good so far :D

The only suggestion I can think of at the moment is to have a "recent additions" collection or something which is always at the top of the page.

Richmond

Put that into place and named it so it will always be the first collection, just need to get out and get some new additions now:p

Craig

Established Member
Much better, saves having to look though everything to find new shots now :p

Just had a look at your other gallery, there's some good shots on there too :D

ChrisM

Excellent site.
Nice big thumbnails and varity of photos,like the logo and the 'new additions' makes it easier to locate the new photos otherwise they would get lost in the other collections.

Richmond

Changed the 373 & 390 to have emu rather than class in their name so now the gallery starts with locos and leads down to units. Cheers for your views guys and I am open to further comments if you give them:D

Status
Not open for further replies.