• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Customer Service Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

abtom

Hi guys

sorry for the short reply last night was posting from my phone

for me, the next stages were as follows:

Under consideration for Assessment 2

Assessment 2 scheduled

Assessment 2 completed

Formal Offer Sent

Formal Offer Accepted - Pre Employment Checks Underway

hi,
i passed my assement and they called me for an interview in london this week.anyone attended it earlier?.how it is like?.is it an interview? what type of questions they ask?.desparately need a job.pls share any ideas and experiences.thanks
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
hi,
any one has any idea about the second stage interview? thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route101

Established Member
hi,
i passed my assement and they called me for an interview in london this week.anyone attended it earlier?.how it is like?.is it an interview? what type of questions they ask?.desparately need a job.pls share any ideas and experiences.thanks
hi,

No idea about the 2nd Interview as i havent reached that stage yet . Im still waiting for the 2nd Interview.
Received an email today saying that currently there is no vacancies but if any arise they will take the application further .

abtom

hi,
hi,
thanks for the informations.
are they going to check all the previous employement or only the last one?.
thanks.

NorthOxford

Hi

I received an e-mail on the 17th of May saying I that my application has been put forward for consideration for interview by the hiring manager.

However in this time my temp job has gone permanent...

abtom

Hi

I received an e-mail on the 17th of May saying I that my application has been put forward for consideration for interview by the hiring manager.

However in this time my temp job has gone permanent...

good luck to you and choose the correct one cleverly. it is very hard to get a job now.

NorthOxford

Hi

Got a phone call this afternoon offering me an interview at Waterloo station this coming Friday!

I've turned it down as I prefer my current job which went perm, but I hope that someone reading this forum gets offered an interview instead.

route101

Established Member
Hi

Got a phone call this afternoon offering me an interview at Waterloo station this coming Friday!

I've turned it down as I prefer my current job which went perm, but I hope that someone reading this forum gets offered an interview instead.

I had an email the other week saying im under consideration for an interview , for Glasgow though .

Not had a call or email yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.