• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail Customer Service Assistant

Status
Not open for further replies.

phil8715

I've just put an application in for a Customer Service Assistant at Manchester Piccadilly with Network Rail.

One of the online screening questions was am I prepared to drive a mobility buggy, in which I answered yes, however I can't actually drive, ie passed my driving test, would this be a problem? As railways stations are private properties I think. Do I need a full licence to drive a buggy?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Wall88

I've just put an application in for a Customer Service Assistant at Manchester Piccadilly with Network Rail.

One of the online screening questions was am I prepared to drive a mobility buggy, in which I answered yes, however I can't actually drive, ie passed my driving test, would this be a problem? As railways stations are private properties I think. Do I need a full licence to drive a buggy?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

You do not need a driving license.

Status
Not open for further replies.