• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Network Rail-following instructions test

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan567

Hi has anyone done this test online? i take it they don't expect you to complete all 40 questions in the 8 minutes time limit? i managed to answer about 25, can anyone shed any light on it?

Thanks
Dan

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jamesb2110

I didn't complete them all. Got an interview on Monday.
Couldn't tell you how many I managed though.

Dan567

I got an interview from it aswell for a track welding position,unfortunatly I wasn't successful, but I've put in for anouther 2 track jobs, one is maintenance x 2 positions and the other is track inspection, fingers crossed I'll be shortlisted for interviews for them and I'll try again, it's what I want to do so I'll just keep trying.

Jamesb2110

I applied for the inspectionx2 role in derby. That's what my interview was for today.
Hope I'm successful I don't want my 100% interview success tarnished. That'll be a confidence wrecker! If I don't succeed I'll apply again. I really like the idea of being outside doing something worthwhile!

I hope you are successful!

Dan567

I had never been to an interview and been refused until the other week with the track welders job,but good luck, I hope you get it. I'm sure I'll get a job with network rail eventually, I have plenty of skills and Im very keen, but I have a job I like and would only leave it for a rail job(career change) so I can afford to wait and keep trying at least that's how I see it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.